- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
RUGER AMERICAN RANCH FLAT DARK EARTH .300 AAC BLACKOUT 16.12-INCH 10RDSHome Rifles RUGER AMERICAN RANCH FLAT DARK EARTH .300 AAC BLACKOUT 16.12-INCH 10RDS
Ruger American Ranch Rifle, Bolt-Action, 300 Blackout, 16.1″ Threaded Barrel, Matte Black Finish, Flat Dark Earth Composite Stock, 10Rd 26968